Neverwinter To Get A New Expansion And You Can Get Double XP
Neverwinter is a sensational free to play RPG that has gained a legion of devoted fans. In four days’ time it will be getting its latest expansion Storm King’s Thunder that will see the return of giants to the Sword Coast.
— Neverwinter (@NeverwinterGame) September 21, 2016
In preparation for this the developer has given us a gift and a blessing. That gift comes in the form of an XP boost. For the next few days, until 17 October, players will be able to get double XP for the chores that they undertake.
The double XP bonus applies to the following events:
- XP gained from killing creatures in game.
- XP gained from professions.
- XP rewards from quests.
- XP rewards from invocation.
- Companions will also gain double XP. Even if you are level 70, your companions will continue to gain double XP as you progress through the game.
- Previous Friday the 13th delayed to 2017 but will add a campaign…
- Next So Now Battlefield 1 Are Changing How Battlepacks Work