New Title – Factotum 90 Coming Soon
Factotum 90 is a twin screen robotic puzzle game by TACS Games.
Releasing on the 10th of February for Xbox One with a launch discount of 20% for XBOX Live gold members. Factotum 90 was developed over the last two years by one man indie studio TACS Games.
Originally this title was released on the Wii U as Factotum, the game has received a complete graphical and audio overhaul as it made it’s leap to current generation consoles. Now on Xbox One for the first time it boasts brand new high resolution PBR textures and shading, new soundtrack, new special effects and redesigned interface.
“You’re in deep space and something’s collided with the ship. Main power is offline and you’re trapped. It’s lucky you have access to this walker control terminal. It’s a little old but with these two robots and some clever thinking you might be able to get power back online and save the day. Control two walker robots and puzzle your way through 30 levels to restore power, reactivate the life support and solve the mystery of the collision. An unknown voice on the other end of the terminal is your only guide.”
- Single Player puzzle adventure.
- Dual screen robotic cooperation simulator.
- Get lost in a scary place.
- Get two robots working together to solve puzzles.
- Get help from a friendly voice on the other end of the terminal.
- Solve the mystery of the deep space collision.
- Save everyone? Perhaps?
Check out the video below:
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions. Follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube, follow us on Twitch and even get involved in our Forums.
- Previous What Marvel Games Suggest About The Forthcoming Telltale Title
- Next Tritton announces new stereo headset adapter for Xbox One