EXPLOSIVE NEW ‘BATTLE CARS’ CONTENT NOW AVAILABLE FOR MANTIS BURN RACING
Action-Packed DLC brings Spectacular Destruction, Epic Battles and Frenetic Combat Racing
UK indie developer and publisher VooFoo Studios announced that ‘BATTLE CARS’ – the latest downloadable content pack for its award-nominated top-down racer, Mantis Burn Racing – is now available for download.
In case you aren’t already familiar, Mantis Burn Racing is a game that any racing fan should have and was a top indie find of 2016. It’s a fun to play, top-down racing game with an extensive career mode, highly competitive 4-player split-screen races, online modes for up to 8 players and an in-depth RPG-style vehicle upgrade system. You can read our review here. This new DLC looks to add more great content to an already highly rated game.
Voofoo Studios tell us that the ‘BATTLE CARS’ pack will deliver a brand-new way to enjoy the game in the biggest update yet, featuring an all-new class of highly armoured, battle-ready vehicles hell-bent on destruction.
“BATTLE CARS delivers what our fans want and love. More action, more drama and more fun ways to play the game” said Mark Williams, VooFoo Studio’s Technology Director. “Since we launched the game this has been one of our most passionately requested features, so we’re delighted to today deliver an action-packed DLC pack which adds even more levels of excitement to the game.”
‘BATTLE CARS’ Features:
- BATTLE READY: Introducing three new awesome combat vehicles, each fully equipped with reinforced, military spec armoured bodies and front and rear facing weapons.
- EXPLOSIVE MULTIPLAYER ACTION: Destroy your opponents in epic 4 player local split-screen battles and online multiplayer car combat for up to 8 players.
- SPECTACULAR DESTRUCTION: Unleash explosive levels of destruction on your rivals in fast and frenetic combat races.
- NEW BATTLE MODES: Test your skills in three all-new combat specific events, ‘King of the Track’, ‘Survival’ and ‘Accumulator Rumble’.
- DEDICATED CAREER: Progress through a stand-alone ‘Battle’ career campaign featuring 26 challenging events.
- NEW ACHIEVEMENTS: Unlock 6 new DLC-specific achievements.
To celebrate the release, VooFoo Studios are running a Double XP Weekend from Fri, Sept 15th to Sun, Sept 17 th, during which time players can earn double the XP in all areas of Mantis Burn Racing.
The ‘BATTLE CARS’ pack is available to download from today for just: £1.99 / €2.49 / $2.49.