Dark Souls Remastered Update v.1.02 Hits Xbox One
Praise the sun, Undead One, because the latest patch for Dark Souls Remastered hits your Xbox today. The patch, update v.1.02, focuses on a plethora of bugs aimed at multiplayer that will ensure you “git gud” better.
Announced earlier this week on Dark Souls‘ official website, the update – which launched on PlayStation 4 on the 4rth June – is aimed at solving issues with the PvP and arena aspects of the game that have ironed out problems with summoning other players into your world alongside other oddities players have been experiencing since the game’s launch on 25th May.
The post also announced there will be server maintenance occurring on Xbox today (7th June) between 11:00 – 17:00 BST. Look below for a full list of patch notes.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug which occurred when acquiring upgraded weapons dropped by guests.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which if you summon an NPC coop phantom while summoning a guest, the NPC coop phantom’s sign remains displayed.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which it’s impossible to match with an additional guest for a while after matching with a Nito guest.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which matching is possible even if the last guest who was matched is blocking the other guest.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which dialog for forced return appears again if the load screen is displayed after returning.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug for 2 overlapping effects applied on a boss during coop play.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a missing error message for the host when a guest cancels before matchmaking is established.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which after a player leaves the arena, rank order and MVP are not reselected.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which it was possible to specify opponent’s respawn position.
- Arena: Fixed a display bug for person(s) acquiring MVP in the Arena.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which searching will be canceled after a certain period of time if the guest doesn’t join a match in arena.
- Arena: Fixed a display bug for the win streak.
- Arena: Fixed display shown after a player dies due to an unforced error in Team battle.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which matching won’t be canceled after a certain period of time when friendly team rules are selected.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which controller input is no longer accepted when a player quits immediately after matching in Deathmatch.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which MVP is not displayed in Arena Duel and Deathmatch when a player dies due to an unforced error and his/her rank changes.
- Arena: Fixed a bug which occurs when a player is moved to a battle map right after sitting down at a bonfire.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which a fog wall doesn’t disappear upon going through the entrance of the gazebo.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which the character bame is displayed for the Greatest Combatant when the Name Display option is set to Online ID.
- Fixed a bug in which Slimes on the ceiling in the Depths fail to drop on the floor properly.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Previous Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Reveal Stream
- Next Microsoft Introduces “Alpha Skip Ahead” Insider Program