Destiny 2 Update 27/02/18
Destiny 2 Update 27/02/18
We are rolling now!
Here is what to expect:
Whats the Score?
- Scoring – both modes of Nightfall, normal and prestige have scoring with kills and org generation accruing you points – Yes!
- Targets – If you defeat a set target score will activated the Nightfall Aura and a fireteam Vanguard token bonus – Very cool!
- Challenge Cards – will allow you to select modifiers for the Prestige Nightfall games affecting your gameplay and the score multipliers for those Guardians seeking a tougher challenge.
- Elemental Modifiers – Boost incoming and outgoing damage!
- Power Handicap – You will now be able to reduce your Guardians power level in Prestige Nightfall and this will increase your score multiplier.
- Extinguish – This is always on when applying the Nightfall Challenge Card, but if a full fire team gets taken out in a respawn restricted area, you will now all be taken to orbit to think your strategy over.
- Leaders Choice – The Fire Teams leader’s selected card will be applied for the entire fireteam when launching a Prestige Nightfall event
- Card Modification – As standard you will not be able to change an activated card once an event has begun – Choose wisely! (The Challenge cards will drop for DLC owners in both modes)
- New Emblems – Each individual Nightfall now has it’s own emblem that will track your high score in that particular strike.
- Variant: Each Nightfall Emblem will have 3 variants as well as the default emblem variant.
- Each Variant has a chance to drop when you achieve a certain score tier and complete the Nightfall.
- Tracking – Victorious Veteran will track your lifetime Crucible kills and how many foes of each class you have vanquished.
- Victorious Veteran has 6 variants:
- 1, 2 & 3 – Are class specific
- 4, 5 & 6 – Are locked but will be unlocked after defeating 1000 of that class in PVP
- Crucible emblem can be purchased from Shaxx (Crucible Ward) after opening 10 faction packages.
- Changes – Lost Sector Emblems have now been changed to Destination Emblems that track Lost Sectors that you have found as well as Chests opened and Ghost scans discovered.
(Note: Mercury will only track Lost Sectors and Regional Chests only)
- Variant: Each Destination Emblem will have 4 variants as well as the default emblem variant.
- Each Variant has a chance to drop from chests in the destination
- Any player who does not have the respective Lost Sector Emblems, they can now purchase the new destination emblems from the respective vendors after opening 10 faction packages.
- Raid Emblem “Glory To The Emperor” will track the total Leviathan clears on Prestige difficulty and unlocks the Orange prestige Raid Aura if you have completed a Prestige difficulty raid in the last 14 days.
- Trials Emblem “You Are Worthy” Will track the number of flawless tickets and unlocks the blue Trials Aura if you have gone flawless in the last 14 days.
- Nightfall Emblems will be awarded by completing each Nightfall Strick, will also track your high score in the respective Nightfall and unlock an aura if your high score in that particular strike is higher than the global target score.
- Opt-in Text Chat for PC is now available in Social Spaces and Public Areas
- Fireteam members now appear on Destination Map
- Damage Reduction granted by Armor Masterworks while a Super ability is active has been increased from 3% to 5% per armour piece
- Fixed an issue where Ammo Masterworks could decrease the maximum ammo capacity of a weapon
- Fixed an issue where some players would have irretrievable items within the Postmaster
- The Eater of Worlds Raid Lair will now grant Faction Tokens during Faction Rallies events
- The Seeker of Brilliance and Seeker of Opulence perks on the Contender Ghost Shell may now trigger during the Crossing encounter of the Eater of Worlds Raid Lair
- Fixed an issue in Trials of the Nine where players could receive erroneous losses if the opposing team left before match start
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter BAT errors when joining a Mercury Adventure
- Fixed an issue where players were placed facing the wrong direction after dunking an item during public events
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix Dive Warlock Ability could be used to get out of the intended play space
- Helm of Saint-14 no longer affects allies when guarding with the Sentinel Shield Super
- The Insurmountable Skullfort Titan Exotic now properly has three stat points
- Projectiles from the Colony Exotic Grenade Launcher properly track enemies on PC when frame rate is set higher than 30 FPS
Plenty of new features to keep us entertained and high fiving for awhile longer. As always when the updates are announced you can get the latest here onXboxoneuk
Let us know what you love about the new updates in the comments below!
And remember Guardian, a team that fights together, stays together! – “Shaxx“