Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition Announced
By now we are used to games getting special editions and remastered releases. The latest game to get this treatment is Final Fantasy XV. Square Enix have announced that Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition will be released soon.
Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition will be released with all of the downloadable content and also a whole host of brand new features as well. This content and features will include:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fishes and dishes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All season pass content including EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES** and EPISODE IGNIS
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations, allowing players to obtain more information about the world.
This version will also include all of the updates that have been added to the game including the reworking of sections that Square Enix carried out due to fan complaints.
Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition is set to be released on March 6th.
- Previous This Weeks Deals with Gold – 16th-22nd January
- Next Three New Games Coming To Backwards Compatibility