PUBG Patch Notes Released For Early Access Week 4
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds continues to be successful on console and Bluehole is continuing its push to make it more perfect for those whose feel the version is inadequate compared to the PC version as well as those having issues with the game on controller instead of a keyboard and mouse. A few hours ago, These patch notes and message were posted on the official forum:
Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback and support as we transitioned into 2018.
The team has been working diligently to elevate the overall player experience, as well as listen and react to our community feedback.
Below you will find quality of life fixes, as well as our efforts to resolve known memory crashes, and incremental improvements to performance.
Given the complexity of some of the crashes that have been logged, we know there is still work remaining in order for us to reproduce and address all remaining issues. Crash fixes, like all areas of the game, will be something we continue to improve upon as part of our Xbox Game Preview roadmap.
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimizations
- Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source
We are eager to see what else Bluehole pushes out for Xbox players in the future. What do you think of these updates? Let us know in the comments below!
- Previous New Controller Released Ahead Of Sea Of Thieves Launch
- Next This New Router From Linksys Is Optimised For Xbox One – Will We Get It In The UK?