Destiny 2 Weekly Reset- 14 November 2017
Congrats to New Monarchy for winning the most recent faction rally event. We now are faced against the Pleasure Garden for the next challenge mode as well. Here is what else is going on in Destiny 2 this week:
Nightfall: Savathûn’s Song
New Pacific Arcology Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Momentum: Health and Shield regeneration are disabled whilst standing still. Sprint to regenerate more quickly.
- Timewarp: Anomalies: Strange anomalies have been detected in the area. Destroy them to release temporal energy and extend the mission timer.
- Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Best Defense: Shoot down 15 of its projectiles before defeating Savathûn’s Song.
Don’t forget to buy the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 as well.
- Riptide: Without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Utopia: Venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU—and make it out alive.
- Hope: Commander Zavala is building a resistance at a moon of Saturn. Make contact and join the fight.
Leviathan Raid Order
Gauntlet –> Royal Pools –> Pleasure Gardens
Challenge Mode – Pleasure Gardens