Xbox One Keyboard & Mouse Confirmed!
The Xbox One is finally getting a keyboard and mouse, how about that? To make prospects greater, the Hori Tactical Assault Commander Pro One is officially licensed by Microsoft, so it should be up to scratch.
With the price to yet be decided, here’s some of the features:
- Key and sensitivity settings can be saved to user profiles, and can be adjusted using a mobile app.
- There are special features such as a ‘Snipe’ button, quick button, ADS lock, and much more.
- It has an ample design, which has an adjustable palm rest for addition comfort.
- And it has an LED-backlit mechanical keyboard and gaming-grade mouse.
The release date is 30th October 2017, the day before Halloween. Is this going to be an advantage? Or are players in for a scary fright with the new technology?
What do you think? Are you spooked by the tech? Or do you think it’s going to be a boo-tiful piece of equipment? Let us know in the comments below.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch.
- Previous Criterion Shuts Down Two Burnout Servers Next Week
- Next Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics Closed Beta Now Available