Iron Banner Returns To Destiny 2
DeeJ, blogger for Destiny 2 has revealed that Iron Banner will be making its triumphant return next week, with a few changes this time around.
- Combat will be between two teams of four players
- Your fighting abilities, not your power levels, will decide the outcome
- Bounties and Ranks have been replaced with an Iron Banner Engram
- Complete the Destiny 2 campaign – the only way to reach the Tower
- Visit Lord Saladin in the Tower to begin the Iron Banner Quest
- Fight in the Iron Banner playlist with Quickplay modes and matchmaking
- Earn Iron Banner Tokens in every match (earn more if you win)
- Daily and Season* Milestones that track your progress to glory
- Claim brand new armor wrought in the forges of the Iron Lords
The Iron Banner armour looks pretty cool no matter which class you are, there’s no denying that. Expect Iron Banner to start at the next Destiny reset on Tuesday.
For more details about Iron Banner and the new prestige mode, check out This Week At Bungie.
Will you be competing in the Iron Banner or will you stick to the PvE side of things? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch.