Destiny 2 has had it’s reset and there is some slight variations from the weekly schedule that Bungie has given us 2 weeks ago. Also, it appears that the raid encounters also rotate so that you will face the first 3 areas before fighting Calus in a different order as well which is a neat mechanic. Here is what else is going on in Destiny 2:
Nightfall: Exodus Clash
- Prism: Your attacks matching the focused element deal increased damage. All other elemental damage is reduced. Kinetic and incoming damage is unaffected. The focused element rotates periodically.
- Attrition: Health and Shield regeneration is greatly reduced. Killing enemies will drop orbs for you to pick up to restore health.
- Timewarp – Anomalies
|Title||How to complete|
|Speed of Dark||Complete the Nightfall with atleast 5 minutes remaining|
|Unbroken||Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 Deaths|
|Faster than Lightning||As a Fireteam, defeat 9 Shanks with melee attacks before defeating Thaviks|
Don’t forget to buy the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 as well.
- Six – A crashed colony ship, an interspecies war… Cayde-6 got that adventure he wanted. Go save him from it.
- Looped – No one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
- Utopia – Venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU—and make it out alive.
Shaxx Milestone – Call to Arms
Win glory by participating in Crucible Matches.
Leviathan Raid – Encounter rotation order
- Pleasure Gardens / War Beasts
We are starting to wonder if Prism is always going to be part of the Nightfall. We also wonder why IO wasn’t the flashpoint planet like what was posted in the Bungie schedule. Go out and get your loot guardians.