A New MX Vs ATV Game Is On The Way
THQ Nordic have announced that they’re bringing back their dirt racer title MX Vs ATV for the first time this generation. Aptly named MX Vs ATV All Out, the game sees the combination of both Motocross bikes and ATV’s together in intense dirt races.
Managing director of THQ Nordic had something to say about the announcement:
All Out is the culmination of Rainbow’s decades-long commitment to creating the most comprehensive and fun off-road racing games! …Whether your pulling off stunts on your own private compound, exploring wide-open terrain in a UTV, or racing in 16-player online competitions, All Out invites players of all ages and skill levels to experience the freedom of racing and competing off-road.
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
- Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Your own private compound that you can turn into a show room for all of your customized vehicles!
- Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
- Rider style! Choose gear from numerous companies or compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world!
MX Vs ATV is due sometime early 2018, but for now, you can check out the announcement trailer below.
You’ll be sure to learn more information about this title once we do, but in the meantime, we would be happy to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch.