Psyonix Announces September Update For Rocket League
Continuing with their ever-increasing support for Rocket League, Psyonix has recently announced what’s in store for the September update.
The most notable feature to arrive, and one that has been heavily requested, is the ability to open those loot crates without purchasing a key – finally!
It’s not exactly that simple though. There will be limited time events that you can partake in, that will give you a chance to earn a ‘Decryptor’ which will be able to unlock any unopened crate.
Here’s the rest of the features to expect when the update drops:
- Farmstead, a new Seasonal Arena available in Competitive, Casual, and Private matches for a limited time.
- More than 90 FREE new Customization Items available as Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare drops after online matches or from Trade-Ins
- The introduction of Player Banners, a new player customization feature
- The End of Competitive Season 5 and the start of Competitive Season 6
- Standardization of Arenas for Competitive and Casual Online play
- Transparent Goalposts
The update will be available come 28th September and you can find more details about this update here.
Are you a regular player on Rocket League? What’s the new feature you’re most looking forward to from this update? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch.