Destiny Weekly Reset – 6 June 2017
Iron Banner starts later today and with it also comes the weekly reset. Here are all the things that are happening in the world of Destiny this week:
Nightfall: Sepiks Perfected
Old Russia, Earth The Fallen House of Devils has found a way to resurrect Sepiks, their exalted Servitor and one time God. Fight to the Devils’ Lair and destroy him.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Arc Burn – Arc Damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Ironclad – More enemies have shields.
- Catapult – Grenade recharge rate is greatly increased.
- Exposure – Guardian shields are increased but do not replenish.
Heroic Strike Playlist
- Heroic – Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.
- Void Burn – Void damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Berserk – Minions of the Darkness won’t flinch, even after massive damage.
- Brawler – Guardian melee damage is greatly increased.
Vendor Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Relic Iron
- Dead Orbit – Helium Filament
- New Monarchy – Spinmetal
Featured Weekly Raid: King’s Fall
- Combined Arms
- Iron Banner (6pm UK)
Challenge of Elders
- Airborne – Players deal more damage while in the air.
- Trickle – Recharge of abilities is significantly reduced.
- Super Kill Bonus – Super kills are worth more points.
|2||Keksis the Betrayed||Fallen|
|Shadow Boxer||Use Void abilities to kill enemies in Level 41 Prison of Elders or Challenge of the Elders.|
|Riot Guard||Kill Champions in Level 41 Prison of Elders or Challenge of the Elders.|
|Close Still Counts||Use grenades to kill enemies in Level 41 Prison of Elders or Challenge of the Elders.|
Iron Lord Artifacts
|Memory of Perun||Enemy Guardians with full supers and all enemies with low health are highlighted.|
|Memory of Skorri||When your super is full, kills cause nearby allies’ supers to recharge faster.|
|Memory of Felwinter||Lose your super, but gain one extra Grenade and Melee charge, and small boosts to all stats. Orbs grant Melee and Grenade energy.|
Shiro-4 Vanguard Scout Bounties
|Archon’s Forge: Servitors||Complete Servitor encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Archon’s Forge: Shanks||Complete Shank encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Archon’s Forge: Captains||Complete Captain encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Crushing Blows||Use the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons to decimate hostile threats.|
Titan Vanguard Bounties
|Strike Elite||Earn Gold Tier Achieved, Silver Tier Achieved, or Bronze Tier Achieved Medals.|
|Sunrise||Earn a Gold Tier Achieved Medal in the Nightfall before time expires.|
|Clean Up||Get 150 enemy kills with your fireteam during a SIVA Crisis Strike to earn Brutal Efficiency Medals.|
Lord Shaxx Bounties
|A Hunt for Glory||Exercise your skills in the Supremacy match type.|
|Taking Control||Exercise your skills in the Control match type.|
Crucible Quartermaster Bounties
|Stopping Power||Use Hand Cannons to defeat opposing Guardians in the Crucible.|
|Burst of Victory||Use Pulse Rifles to defeat opposing Guardians in the Crucible.|
|Short‑Range Devastation||Use Shotguns to defeat opposing Guardians in the Crucible.|
|Trusty Sidearm||Use Sidearms to defeat opposing Guardians in the Crucible.|
|Choose Your Moment||Use Heavy Weapons to defeat opposing Guardians in the Crucible.|
- Previous This Weeks Deals With Gold & Spotlight Sale – 6th June
- Next Friday The 13th Receives Sizeable Patch On Xbox One