As Monday rolls around again, so do a slew of new releases to ease those Monday morning blues. There’s a big hitter (literally) incoming this week, along with a range of diverse titles for you to sink your teeth into. Check out the full list below:
Welcome to CREO, the mega corporation saving our world! A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI – everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember! Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up
Black & White Bushido
Black & White Bushido is a 2D arena brawler that pits the forces of light and shadow against each other. Each team can disappear into their respective colours and move without being seen.
- BEFORE. For millennia, the light realm and the shadow realm have existed in parallel, neither aware of the others existence.
- BEFORE. A simultaneous solar and lunar eclipse shattered the fabric of both realities, pushing them into the same plane of existence, threatening the survival of each.
- NOW. Choose a side and enter a world where skill and reflexes determine who will survive and claim victory. Fight for control of the light or the dark in multiple arenas, hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Pick up items and use them to surprise, maim and trap your opponents in a way only a true warrior can.
Tango Fiesta is an action packed, top-down, cooperative, two-stick, shooter for 1 to 4 players. Set in a world where the events from every single 80’s action film ever made actually happened to one unlucky hero, John Strong. Join forces with up to three friends get to blast, shoot and knife your way through endless procedurally generated levels in the ultimate true story behind all those amazing movies!
Mayan Death Robots: Arena
Mayan Death Robots reinvents the artillery genre in a Mayan setting invaded by alien killing machines. Pick a robot from the roster and enter the arena to destroy your opponent’s power core. Aim your weapon before the timer runs out, but don’t be distracted by the pretty scenery: when the rockets start flying, you already need to plan your next move! Will you choose to move your robot to a better vantage point, or will you build defenses to keep your opponent from landing a killing blow?
Power up and build the ultimate version of your favourite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2.
- EVERY BATTLE DEFINES YOU: With every match you’ll earn gear to equip, customise and evolve your roster.
- A NEW THREAT RISES: Picking up where Injustice left off, Batman struggles against Superman’s regime, as a new threat appears that will put Earth’s very existence at risk.
- THE BEST OF DC: Choose from the biggest DC Universe roster ever and battle across iconic locations in epic-scale battles.
- BUILT BY NETHERREALM: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed MORTAL KOMBAT franchise.
And that wraps up this weeks releases. Will you be picking any up? Or are you holding off for something else? Let us know in the comments below!
With credit to the Xbox Store for game releases and synopsis
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch.