Bioware have confirmed via the Mass Effect Andromeda Twitter page that the next large patch, 1.06, will be rolling out today. You can expected around an hour for the servers to be down whilst the patch is integrated which will effect multiplayer and strike teams. This is scheduled for 4pm (GMT).
What we haven’t received as of yet is full patch notes, however we do have a list of known issues Bioware are working on that could very well be included in update 1.06. These include:
- More options and variety for character creator
- General improvements to hair and appearances
- Improvements to cinematics and animations
- Improvements to the male romance options for Scott Ryder
- Performance & stability issues
- More free cosmetic items for single player
- Build on the APEX missions for multiplayer
- New maps, characters, weapons for multiplayer
To prepare for patch 1.06, our servers will go down at 8AM PT on May 10 for 1 hour. Multiplayer and Strike Teams will be unavailable. pic.twitter.com/aS2GW63IOo
— Mass Effect (@masseffect) May 9, 2017
Stay tuned to Xbox One UK as we’ll bring you the latest patch notes as and when they arrive.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch.