This Weeks Best Selling Xbox One Games – May 1st
A week is a long time in the gaming world. Long has Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands held firm at the top of the Amazon best sellers list. However after the announcement of Call of Duty: WWII, the face of the top 20 has had a dramatic change.
Wildlands has taken a big tumble to 14th, whilst both the standard and Pro editions of CoD: WWII have taken the top two spots. Call of Duty, in fact, takes a stagger quarter of the top 20 with other titles making a strong showing.
Elsewhere Prey and Injustice 2 have debuted as a pre-order, and Lego Worlds has climbed back into the top 10. Check out the full top 20 below, correct as of 01/05/17 on Amazons Best Selling List.
Top 20 Amazon Best Sellers 01/05/17
- Call of Duty: WWII (Pre-Order)
- Call of Duty: WWII Pr Edition (Pre-Order)
- GTA V
- Rocket League
- Prey (Pre-Order)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Injustice 2 (Pre-Order)
- Lego Worlds
- Destiny 2 Limited Edition (Pre-Order)
- Cities: Skylines
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Forza Horizon 3
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ( Legacy Edition)
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- Assassins Creed Syndicate
- Fifa 17
Are you playing through any of the top 20? Or have you pre-ordered any of the showings this week? Sound off in the comments and let us know!