Electronic Arts has just announced the latest in its series of DLC being released for the extremely successful Titanfall 2 which they have called “A Glitch in the Frontier”. As you will see from watching the gameplay trailer above the latest maps looks perfect for those of you who love to engage in a few wall runs before taking the enemy down with a 360 dropshot and best of all, the update is free!
Here is what you will get when you download Titanfall 2 – A Glitch in the Frontier
- Glitch Map
- A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
- Deck Live Fire Map
- Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu
- We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots
- You will now be able to Gen to 100.
- New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
A Glitch in the Frontier will be available to download on 25th April – put the date in your Calendar!
What are you looking forward to and what would you like to see in the next DLC? Be sure to comment and share!
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch.