Respawn Outline The Road Ahead For Titanfall 2
Men and women of the Frontier! The world of Titanfall 2 is set to get bigger and bigger over the coming months, as Respawn Entertainment have outlined the roadmap for their FPS going forward.
Between now and June, we can expect the following:
- 2 more general multiplayer maps
- 2 more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.
Not only that, but you can expect more in the way of free trials and updates too, like such:
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
That probably doesn’t begin to scratch the surface of what the talented team at Respawn are brewing. What piece of content/update are you most looking forward to? Do you have any more suggestions? Let us know in the comments below!
Source: EA.com – Frontier News Network
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions. Follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube and follow us on Twitch.