Retirement. It’s something that we all know we have to plan for, yet when given the choice between putting away money for your future or buying a new game? Well, there is always next month….
THQ Nordics latest release for the Xbox One, “This Is The Police” sees you taking on the role of Polic Chief Jack Boyd, a man who is due to retire in just 180 days and needs to get his hands on $500k. How to make that sort of money in such a short space of time? Well, that is up to you and the decisions you make.
- Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That’s up to you!
- Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
- The Good, the Bad, and… the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg’s Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them.
- Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
- Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg.
- Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
- Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.
This Is The Police is available to buy from Amazon for just £14.99
Will you be getting the game? How would you make $500k in 180 days? Comment below!