Air Guitar Warrior Releasing For Xbox One
Get ready to dust down those Kinects, Air Guitar Warrior has been confirmed for release on March 29th 2017, via the ID@Xbox program.
In what has been a hybrid between a music and the scrolling shooter genre, you’re able to map your body into the game via Kinect as you take down a range of weird and wonderful foes. Founder and Lead Designer Aki Kanerva said; “With Air Guitar Warrior, we wanted to really push the rock attitude. ‘Air guitars that shoot fire, ice and lightning, dinosaur riding, flying flaming demon skulls… it’s going to melt your face!”
He’s not wrong either, check out the official trailer below:
If that’s peaked your interest, you can expect the following:
- 50 hand-painted levels, ranging from post-apocalyptic ruins to the pits of pandemonium
- 21 vehicles including dinosaurs, sharks with lasers, tigers and jet-powered crocodiles, featuring different gameplay for flying and ground vehicles
- 13 giant bosses
- 8 guitar weapons, each with 5 tactical fire modes
- 10 album covers that you can star in
- Custom soundtrack by Mika Tyyskä / Mr. Fastfinger and Samppa Siurala with 19 tracks ranging from classic rock to heavy metal
- The guitar responds to your playing – choose slow or fast, rhythm or lead, or bend backwards to trigger destructive rapid fire
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!
Source: Press release
- Previous This Weeks Best Sellers On Xbox One
- Next New Xbox One Insider Preview Build 15061 Available For Alpha Ring Members