Trove Launches On Xbox One
Trion Worlds has announced that it’s popular block based MMORPG Trove, will be available as a free download on Xbox One from today. Having already been downloaded by 5 million players during the Open Beta, Trove is expected to add millions more console players to it’s fan base.
When asked how Trion Worlds felt about the success of Trove so far, CEO Scott Hartsman said,
“We’re sincerely humbled by the outpouring of excitement and enthusiasm from the Trove community during its Open Beta on PlayStation and Xbox One.Thanks to those millions of supporters, Trove on console is off to an incredible start, with thousands of unique worlds being built by players and tens of millions of hours logged in the game before it’s even officially launched.”
Trove opens up a multitude of ways to set off for adventure in this voxel action MMO:
- Master 14 unique classes — Each character class has its own distinct gameplay styles and abilities, from Candy Barbarian to Boomer Ranger, Pirate Captain to Shadow Hunter.
- Build epic worlds — From enormous geodesic domes in the desert to magnificent castles in the sky, there’s no limit to the possibilities in Trove.
- Collect and customize — Create unique looks with thousands of collectible weapons, costumes, hats, mounts, wings, and more options, many created by the Trove community.
- Explore an endless universe of excitement — Explore fully destructible realms atop majestic mounts like centaurs and neon lightcycles, take to the ocean in the SS Dutchman ghost ship, or soar on the backs of fire-breathing dragons! Conquer untamed wilds from the Treasure Isles to Candoria, home of the sweet-toothed Candy Barbarians.
Trove is available as a free download at the Xbox Store.
- Previous Firefighters – The Simulation Review
- Next Mass Effect: Andromeda Preloading Begins, File Size Revealed