It’s very common to offer gamers a season pass. It’s an easy way to invest in the future of a game and ensure there isn’t any possible way you will miss out on content. Ubisoft has come out and revealed what to expect in the season pass for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
The season pass will feature two major expansions as well as a special mission and many character boosting products. Although there hasn’t been any information on how much we can expect it to cost us, here are the details of the season pass as a whole:
One week early access to two major expansions
- Narco Road: Players will infiltrate a gang of smugglers and take part in crazy races and challenges to earn their infamous leader’s trust and destroy them from the inside. Gamers will be able to meet new bosses and travel the wildlands in new vehicles.
- Fallen Ghosts: During an evacuation mission, the Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and the squad will need to adapt as they’re tracked down by an elite group of ruthless mercenaries. Players will fight a new powerful enemy, learn new skills and unlock weapons to complete their mission.
- The Unidad Conspiracy missions: Players will work to break down and destabilize the alliance between Santa Blanca and Unidad in the Media Luna province.
- The Peruvian Connection pack: Players will be able to play through the Peruvian Connection mission as well as receive seven gear patches.
Faction themed equipment packs
- Rebellion Ghost Pack: Players can don an outfit inspired by the brave Katari 26 rebels. They will also unlock a unique AK-47 equipped with a bigger magazine and customised with unique engraving work.
- Unidad Ghost Pack: Players dominate enemies with an Unidad outfit so they can attack Unidad camps while in disguise. They will also unlock a unique Unidad LMG weapon, customised with the colours of Unidad, and equipped with a red dot scope and a larger magazine.
- Santa Blanca Ghost Pack: With a Santa Blanca-inspired outfit, players can mimic their style without joining their ranks. This pack also unlocks the Santa Blanca golden M1911, customised with engravings and the mark of the cartel, for players to unleash chaos on the cartel.
- Exclusive vehicle: Bolivian Minibus
Digital content boosts
- Permanent +5% XP booster for the player
- Single-use short XP booster: +50% XP for the player and +25% XP for other players in the session, expires two hours from time of use.
Ubisoft also talked about a new PvP mode for some intense 4v4 action. This will a tactical mode – maybe like Rainbow Six Siege? It will be free for all players.
Another topic was challenges. These challenges will come in seasons and will start a few weeks after launch with each following a specific theme to help advance a story.
Guess we will find out more on 7 March when the game releases.
It looks like there is a good bit to be excited about for Wildlands. What do you think? Let us know in the comment section below!