Diablo Anniversary Celebrated in Overwatch Update
The Diablo series is about to celebrate its 20th anniversary on December 31st and to mark the occasion, Blizzard will be celebrating the milestone in a whole range of its games, including Overwatch.
You can expect a whole host of in-game sprays that represent different Diablo classes within Overwatch. Along side this, there will also be a brand new playable character that is modeled upon the Lord of Terror.
Diablo 3 itself, will also be getting a full in-game port of the original Diablo, which will boast 16 levels and four main bosses. A host of Blizzards PC titles will also be getting some love, check out the full list of celebratory features below:
Diablo Anniversary celebration list
- Diablo 3: Recapture the feeling of your first play through of the original Diablo with The Darkening of Tristram tribute event. Venture through a reimagined version of the original cathedral in Diablo III and keep an eye out for some familiar items.
- Heroes of the Storm: The battle for the High Heavens continues, and a new Diablo-themed portrait is up for grabs! Can you emerge victorious on this hectic new brawl map?
- Hearthstone: In this Tavern Brawl, a hooded stranger awaits, holding a grim deck in his hands. Will you unravel the secrets surrounding this dark wanderer?
- Overwatch: Bring the battle for Sanctuary into the fight for the future with in-game sprays representing your favorite Diablo III classes—along with a new player icon modeled after the Lord of Terror!
- StarCraft II: Put the Lord of Terror to work for you with a Diablo-themed worker portrait.
- World of Warcraft: Strange things are afoot in the world of Azeroth as denizens of Sanctuary cross over into an unfamiliar world.
Lots to shout about if you’re a Diablo and Overwatch fan, let us know what you think in the comments below!
Source – Express
- Previous Large SMITE Sale Now Live On Xbox One
- Next Destiny: Xur’s Lack Of Three Of Coins Is Not A Glitch