Destiny Weekly Reset 13 December 2016
- The dawning goes live at 10 AM Pacific time (same time as IB launch)
- Expected content : SRL, Strike scoring, New and returning exotics : Abbadon (firelord), nova mortis (voidlord), icebreaker… New ornaments, New sparrows and sparrow horns, New emotes, New armor, Green drops will automatically dismantle for characters at level 40.
- Nightfall will be unavailable until the dawning patch. Attempting to play nightfall will result in a honeydew error until then. Source
- Currently listed nightfall : Dust Palace
Meridian Bay, Mars A new Cabal force has unleashed powerful Psion Flayers to seize control of the old Martian Warmind. Face this new threat and secure what remains of the ancient network.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Berserk – Minions of the Darkness won’t flinch, even after massive damage.
- Brawler – Guardian melee damage is greatly increased.
- Fresh Troops – Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.
- Airborne – Players deal more damage while in the air.
Heroic Strike Playlist
- Heroic – Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.
- Arc Burn – Arc Damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Juggler – No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.
- Catapult – Grenade recharge rate is greatly increased.
Vendor Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Spinmetal
- Dead Orbit – Spirit Bloom
- New Monarchy – Helium Filament
|Together We Rise||Complete Public Events in the Plaguelands.|
|Archon’s Forge: Servitors||Complete Servitor encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Archon’s Forge: Shanks||Complete Shank encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Archon’s Forge: Vandals||Complete Vandal encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Memory of Silimar||In the Crucible, resistance to damage-over-time attacks is greatly increased.|
|Memory of Timur||Melee attacks on minor minions of the Darkness have the chance to temporarily turn the target against its allies.|
|Memory of Jolder||Removes sprint cooldown penalty.|
- Memory of Silimar 35 Intellect & 43 Discipline, being a 88% overall roll.
- Memory of Timur 36 Discipline & 34 Strength, beaing a 92% roll, considering it is a not Int/Dis Artefact.
- Memory of Jolder 60 Strength, this is a downright abysmal roll. Don’t waste your time / Iron Lord Token on this one.
- Inferno supremacy and rumble supremacy
|A Hunt for Glory||Exercise your skills in the Supremacy match type.|
Are you excited by The Dawning event, let us know in the comments below.