Destiny Weekly Reset – November 22nd 2016
Welcome guardian to another weekly reset.
Nightfall: Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
Old Russia, Earth Rush to the aid of the AI Warmind Rasputin as he broadcasts a plea for help across the system.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Fresh Troops – Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.
- Match Game – Enemy shields are resistant to all unmatched Elemental Damage.
- Airborne – Players deal more damage while in the air.
- Catapult – Grenade recharge rate is greatly increased.
Heroic Strike Playlist
- Heroic – Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.
- Solar Burn – Solar damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Small Arms – Primary Weapon damage is favored.
- Ironclad – More enemies have shields.
Vendor Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Hadium
- Future War Cult – Helium Filament
- Dead Orbit – Relic Iron
- New Monarchy – Helium Filament
|Archon’s Forge: Servitors||Complete Servitor encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Archon’s Forge: Captains||Complete Captain encounters in the Archon’s Forge.|
|Pull the Plug||Kill Fallen Majors and Ultras.|
|Shock It to Me||Use Arc damage to kill Fallen.|
|Name||Primary Talent||Stat Roll|
|Memory of Silimar||In the Crucible, resistance to damage-over-time attacks is greatly increased.||Dis +63|
|Memory of Skorri||When your super is full, nearby allies’ supers recharge faster.||Int +32 // Dis +46|
|Memory of Jolder||Removes sprint cooldown penalty.||Dis +33 // Str +31|
- Mayhem Clash
|Back To Basics||Exercise your skills in the Clash match type.|
Data provided by DestinyTracker
- Previous Project Scorpio “A Welcome Change” Says Developer
- Next Major Nelson Apologises For Dead Rising Song