It never gets boring to be a gamer and with that comes a ton of news you may have missed over the last week. Here are some of the top stories you may have missed:
- Those looking for Tom Clancy’s The Division’s next DLC won’t have much longer to wait. Survival will launch this Tuesday on November 22nd. (Link)
- Aaron Greenberg, Head of Xbox Games Marketing, promotes that Project Scorpio will deliver true 4K gaming. (Link)
- Xbox Live’s most played list shows that more people are playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered than Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. (Link)
- For all the Overwatch fans you were treated this week to it’s newest playable character Sombra. (Link)
- It looks like those trying to survive the zombie apocalypse in Dead Rising 4 will have to do it alone. It looks like there won’t be a co-op campaign. (Link)
- Fans of Destiny’s Wrath of the Machine raid were treated by Bungie to an in depth look at what makes the raid work. (Link)
What will come this week? We are coming closer to the holiday’s so more news and big releases are on the way! What are you looking forward to? What was the most exciting piece of news to you last week? Let us know in the comments below!