Rocket League Custom Training Coming Soon!
After listening to fan requests, Rocket League developer Psyonix have announced an exciting new feature which will be released in their next update – Custom Training!
Rocket League Custom Training will allow you to build and share your own training sequences with the community and help players of all skill levels become masters of this pick-up and play game.
When creating your custom sequence, you will need to enter some basic information:
1. A name for your creation.
2. Which map you want to train in.
3. What type of training sequence it is (Striker or Goalie).
4. How difficult it’s going to be (Rookie, Pro, All-Star).
5. Which “tags” best describe your training sequence (Dribbling, Wall Shots, etc.)
Once this is complete, you can get to work on editing your sequence in-game using the ‘Shot List’. This list contains every shot you’ve set up in your sequence and from here, you can choose to edit, add new, or delete the shots which you don’t like.
Developing shots for your training sequences will be quick and easy. Not only will you be able to place the car and ball wherever you’d like on the field, you’ll also be able to specify the direction and speed of the ball, have access to a full trajectory preview and real-time testing!
After you’ve built your perfect training sequence and uploaded it, other players will be able to download, favourite and play your creation either by entering the unique code of your sequence or by browsing the ‘Custom Training’ menu.
While the training mode will be included in their next game update, Psyonix are yet to provide details as to when this will be released.
Will you be hitting the training field once this update is released? What other features would you like to see in Rocket League? Let us know in the comments!
- Previous Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 games get Xbox One boxes
- Next 343 Industries Studio Head Josh Holmes Is On His Way Out