Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Red Crow Trailer
We’ve almost reached a year since the release of the multiplayer-only strategy shooter Rainbow Six Siege; and to celebrate going into it’s second year, Ubisoft is releasing free DLC; titled Red Crow, introducing new Japanese Operators and a new map set it in Japan to go along with it. Today, they have released a trailer outlining what the DLC will contain, once it drops tomorrow.
The following is what will be included in the DLC:
- The Skyscraper Map – It is placed high above the streets of Nagoya, Japan, where Operators have to neutralize an organised crime threat within a Yakuza-filled mansion
- Japanese Operator Attacker – Hibana is an expert at gaining entry in high risk areas thanks to her explosive leadership on the field. She is equipped with the SuperNova and Type-89 as primary weapons, allowing for rapid motions and providing precise room-to-room clearings.
- Japanese Operator Defender – Echo, a tactical and technology-driven Operator, is also equipped with the SuperNova, along with the MP5SD4 as primary weapons, allowing him to proceed rapidly and precisely in Close Quarter Battle contexts.
The DLC drop will also make some quality of life improvements to the game and numerous bug fixes. You can check out the patch notes here.
Check out the trailer below for more information.
Will you be sticking around for year 2 of Siege? What do you think to the new operators and mechanics? We would be happy to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox One news, reviews, competitions and information, make sure you like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Twitch
- Previous Forza Celebrates Xbox’s 15 Year Anniversary
- Next Overwatch Update Brings A New Character And Balances