Members of the Microsoft Xbox Preview Program are about to receive the next update today. Here’s how you can get the latest update along with the full notes on what’s included
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.
- When a user attempts to send a message and cannot due to low reputation, that user will now see a dialog informing them of the reason they cannot send messages, and direct them to Xbox Support.
- Speech recognition for France, Italy, Germany, and Spain has been updated in this build to better recognize your voice commands. If you are located in one these locales, we encourage you to opt in to Cortana via the Cortana app in My games & apps. As you use Cortana we collect field data, allowing us to improve the Cortana experience for everyone.
- Groove Music should no longer crash when launched via Cortana.
- Resolved an issue which caused OneGuide to crash if launched while Narrator is active.
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause the virtual keyboard to stop recognizing input.
- The Detailed Network Statistics page should no longer appear blank if Xbox Live is experiencing an outage at the same time.
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions. Follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube and follow us on Twitch.