Not every game appearing here is going to be a top class triple AAA title,
No doubt most will be smaller indie games or maybe even add-on packs. Well, each week we will be dissecting the Deals With Gold Games and choosing what we feel are the best out of the bunch.
So what do we feel are this week’s Deal With Gold Best Buys?
This week’s Top Two are:
Assassin’s Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate (save 60%)
Assassins Creed Triple Pack –
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag: The Caribbean, 1715. Legendary pirates rule the land and sea, plundering fortunes and bringing empires to their knees. Among these outlaws is Edward Kenway, a fearless young captain who earns the respect of the pirates, but whose thirst for gold and glory may destroy everything they have built. Assassin’s Creed Unity: Paris, 1789. For centuries, France has been ruled by the privileged few. No longer. On this day, the people of Paris have risen up against tyranny. Now, in the midst of one of history’s most chaotic and brutal revolutions, the fate of a nation rests on the edge of the Assassin’s blade. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution fattens the purses of the elite while the working class struggles to survive – until a pair of Assassins emerges from the underworld to rally to their defense.
3 in 1 for this week’s 1st choice, Assassin’s Creed Triple Pack contains Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate for only £30.00. That’s a saving of 60% off the RRP for all 3 titles combined ( total cost – £74.99). If you’re a fan of the Assassins Creed series and have not yet delved into these 3, why not pick them up this week?
Project CARS – Game of the Year Edition (save 40%)
Project CARS: Game Of The Year Edition is the ultimate choice for serious racing fans – created by gamers, tested by real racing drivers, and the preferred choice of Esports pros. Featuring all the elements of the original core experience that made Project CARS the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet
Number 2 this week is the racing game Project CARS, a quality racing game built for the gamer wanting more realism. Down from £39.99 to £23.99, That’s a 40% saving off RRP. What’s more, there is a whole load of free extra content available on top of what you get with this.
Included in this bundle is:
- 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements All this, plus two special and exclusive items – the iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit and two exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC.
- Project CARS – Free Car 9 – Aston Martin Vantage GT12 Inspired by Aston Martin’s successful GT racing machinery that is fighting for glory on race tracks every other weekend, the GT12 is the sports car builder’s most extreme take on a Vantage road car. Packing everything the company has learned during competition out on track in a no-compromise package, the GT12 is powered by a 600hp V12 engine, using an automated manual Sportshift III that allows the car to sprint from 0-60 in just 3.5 seconds. Lightweight materials and a stripped interior have brought the car’s weight down to just 1565 kilograms while a racing-inspired aerodynamics package helps keeping the GT12 planted firmly to the ground. Even though all 100 examples of the strictly-limited GT12 have already been sold, Project CARS’ carefully-crafted, authentic virtual version will make sure that everyone will be able to sample this rare machine as the GT12 will be available for free to all players!
- Project CARS – Free Car 8 – The Ford Falcon FG was Ford’s weapon of choice for competition during the 2014 season of Australia’s ultra-popular V8 Supercar touring car series. Build to the series’ “Car of the Future” formula that was first unveiled in 2010, the car is powered by a 5 litre naturally-aspirated V8 engine, providing up to 650hp, driving the car’s rear-wheels. Based on the Falcon FG road car, the car body makes extensive use composite materials to get the car down to a minimum weight of 1310 kilograms. Using a six-speed sequential gearbox, the FG is able to sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.5 seconds, reaching top end speeds of up to 300 km/h. The Falcon FG has proven to be extremely successful in Australian touring car competition, clinching 55 V8 Supercar wins since 2008, including two V8 Supercar championships.
- Project CARS – Free Car 2 (Audi A1 Quattro) – After the warm reception of their A1 clubsport concept car, in 2012 Audi announced the A1 quattro, mating their most compact car with their signature all-wheel-drive system and a powerful two-litre engine boasting both direct injection and turbocharging. Limited to only 333 cars, the A1 quattro punches above its weight with the torque and traction of larger performance cars in a small frame. Aggressive styling and unique alloy wheels warn that this is no ordinary supermini.
Why not head over to the Xbox store HERE after purchasing and install the numerous other FREE additions, you won’t be disappointed.