New Preview Update Available Today 13 August
Today, 13 August, you might have noticed a new update is available for preview members; here are the notes.
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160810-1700
Available: 1:00 AM GMT 13/8
• Startup Chime
Thanks to the passionate feedback of the Xbox Global community, you can now modify, turn on, or turn off the startup chime! You’ll find three new options in Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.
• On (startup chime plays anytime the console is powered on).
• Only with power button or voice (startup chime plays when console is powered on via the power button or voice; does not play when powered on with the controller).
• Off (startup chime never plays)
• Xbox Universal Store
• This build contains multiple fixes to address crashes in the Store.
• Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause time based trials to display incorrect time remaining.
• Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause a “Try again later” error to appear when newly purchased content is downloading.
• Resolved an issue which could cause errors when attempting to purchase or play movies and TV shows.
Resolved multiple issues which could cause certain universal apps to fail to install.
• Game DVR
You should now receive a “storage is full” notification when attempting to upload a capture to Xbox Live if storage is full.
Resolved an issue which could cause certain games to fail to recognize the controller upon launch.
How are you finding the latest release? Let us know in the comments below
- Previous See New Orleans like never before in latest Mafia III trailer
- Next Xbox One’s newest feature