This Week, Bungie have been busy making sure everything is functioning without issue. Tough job, and it’s not without a few sacrifices… Sorry Hunters.
- A new feature which showcased your friends in activities has been met with a positive response, but ended up being broken. Hot Fix 188.8.131.52 intends to fix all that, so if you encountered problems, it should be sorted. DPS have been putting in the overtime, by the sounds of things.
- Trials of Osiris looks set to return as soon as tomorrow, with Iron Banana’s In Pyjamas coming next week. It’s all a matter of getting the balancing right. Speaking of which…
- As mentioned, Hunters took a little nerf. Don’t worry, it happens to us all. Bungie posted a chart that revealed Bladedancers and Gunslingers far out-performed other classes on average in the Crucible. Nerfing was basically inevitable. For more details on that nerf, check out the Update Preview here.
- The Challenge of Elders this week focuses on Grenades, with bonus points for kills and a faster recharge. Ready up them ‘nades if you want your name in lights.
- You’ve finally got your Movie of the Week section, and some made an Overwatch Play of the Game vid for Destiny. Well played.
And there’s your lot. Overall, just some maintenance to the established game with Bungie keep working on the real content to come in September. We’re coming for you, Rise of Iron!
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions. Follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube and follow us on Twitch.