ARK: Survival Evolved Update and The Center Beta
Scheduled for Tuesday, June 14th, the new Xbox One ARK update 737.0 will release. The update will include all the content and features that released last week on the PC, as well as some patches to fix the bugs, issues, and exploits that were on the PC 242.0 patch release.
Here are the Patch notes from the Community Forum:
- +15% client and server performance boost. Major CPU and GPU gains due to increased multithreading.
- All PC Content up through v242 (Diplodoucus, Leech, Dragon Arena, Training Dummpy, RPG stat more, Offline Raiding Prevention Option, Baby Imprinting, Everybody’s Favorite Diseases, Adjustable Follow Ranges, Exploit Fixes, Biome Area Update Markets, etc).
- Extended PC game options exposed through Host Settings menu (Flyers in Caves, etc).
- Fix for Player Dedi Server crashes, also auto-backup/restore for Player DediServers to avoid ever totally being locked out of your save data in the future.
- Likely fix for certain PlayerDedi’s not appearing in Sessions List
The Center has also been launched as a Beta on Steam. Those who like finding bugs/issues, and don’t mind constant updates should give it a shot. Feedback is more than welcome, and the list of feedback items they are looking for can be found at the bottom of the Steam page.
Do you want to explore The Center Beta? Is there anything that you hope gets added? Anything that had been taken away that you wish was still there? Let me know in the comments!