ROBLOX is a fantastic game – a construction set that allows you to create almost any game you can think of. More than that, it operates in a curated space that lets you share your creations with friends and the wider Xbox community.
It sounds great, doesn’t it? Well, we’re sure our American friends are enjoying it fully – but it’s not officially available in the UK yet.
However, by following a few simple steps you can download this free to play title in the UK and get creating straight away! Here’s all you need to do:
- From the top of the Home section on your Dash (image 1) slide over to the left to bring up the Guide and then down to settings (image 2)
- Press A on ‘All Settings’ to open the main settings page. Select ‘System’, then highlight ‘Language and Location’ (image 3) and press A
- Highlight ‘Location’ and press A to bring up a list of locales (image 4)
- Choose ‘United States’ (image 5) and press A
- Highlight Restart now (image 6) and press A
- Once your console restarts, navigate over to the ‘Games Store’ (image 7) and then down to ‘Search games store (image 8) and press A
- Enter ‘roblox’ into the search box (image 9) and press Search
- Choose ROBLOX from the search results and press A
- On the ROBLOX screen, highlight ‘Download’ (image 10) and press A
- Highlight ‘Confirm’ (image 11) and press A
- ROBLOX will start to install (image 12) and you will see it in your download queue (image 13)
Once the game is downloaded you can access it and play it just like any other title. You’ll probably want to change your location back to the UK – just follow steps 1-5 above, but choose ‘United Kingdom’ at step 4. Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to play ROBLOX when you have changed your location back!