Division agents are well-used to the weekly downtime on Tuesdays, done to ensure the smooth running of Ubisoft’s servers. But according to the studio, The Division be going offline tomorrow for some emergency patching.
For UK players, the game will be out of action from 8am, for approximately two hours, while Ubisoft make changes. For those in America, that means no Division from 09:00 AM CEST / 03:00 AM EDT / 00:00 AM PDT.
The full details of the changes are:
- The APC will now only take damage from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet
- Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
- PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash
The Division has had a lot of bad press since the last free update, which brought the Incursions mode – and with it a whole host of glitches and exploits. Ubisoft are hoping that this fix will prevent certain players from taking advantage of those, and to balance the game and gear scores again for those who refuse to ‘cheese it’.