The Slightly Mad Studios team has just recently announced that there will be a GOTY release of Project Cars, their unforgiving racing simulator. Alongside this announcement, they detailed the contents of the GOTY edition to include the following:
- The base game of Project Cars
- 50 more cars, bringing the garage to a total of 125
- 4 more tracks to make for over 100 track layouts in 35 locations
- Every update and feature for the game
- Two Pagani hypercars: The Pagani Zonda Revolucion and the Pagani Huayra BC
- The gigantic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife & GP circuit
The team behind Project Cars also clarified that the content in the GOTY edition will also be available to owners of the regular edition of the game as well, so rest assured that nobody will miss out. As of yet there isn’t a date for the release of the content or the release of the GOTY edition, but details on that will undoubtedly be made public in the future.