4J Studios confirmed this morning that a new bug fix update is currently going live for Xbox One but may take some time to be available world wide. The confirmation of the bug fix was followed by a second Tweet (seen below) detailing what the patch involves.
Change lists for today’s bug fix update on Microsoft consoles are –
— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) February 25, 2016
The list is relatively short and sweet so I’ll post the full list of fixes below:
Change log for Content Update 21 – February 25th 2016
- Added Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1.
- Fix for MCCE #1460 & #910 – Guardians Not Spawning.
- Fix for MCCE #917 – Incorrect attack damage shown on tooltips with enchantments.
- Fix for MCCE #868 – Redstone clocks get stuck on when changing dimension.
- Fix for Animals in Love Mode lacking heart particles for the duration of Love Mode.
- Fix for Slimes spawning in the Nether.
Whilst this is a relatively small patch it’s good to know that 4J aren’t content with letting a long list of bugs build up until it’s worth while fixing them all in one hit.
Does this bug fix update resolve a common issue you were having or has something still been missed? Let us know your thoughts in the comments and also feel free to share some of your cool Minecraft creations with us (keep it clean).
Source: 4J Studios Twitter