Action Henk races onto Xbox One next month
Crazy action speed-platformer Action Henk will race onto Xbox One next month, giving you the chance to run, jump and butt-slide against your friends in a game describes as a mash up of Sonic, Trials and the Toy Story movies.
As you run you’ll collect medals to unlock new and more challenging courses, all the time striving to shave milliseconds from your personal best times and score some important high score table bragging rights over your friends.
Not that the high score table is the only way you can beat your friends – while the PC/Mac/Linux original was staunchly single-player only, the power of Xbox means crazy multiplayer action as you race your buddies head to head!
Action Henk features include:
- Race solo or against friends in the brand new local multiplayer mode and choose from over 30 action figure inspired characters.
- More than 70 heart-in-mouth courses across 10 stunning HD worlds.
- Epic boss challenges and mind-boggling bonus stages to prove you have what it takes to be the ultimate toy.
- Challenge your friends or try and beat the ultimate world champions scores via the online leader boards.
- 1,000 Gamerscore up for grabs.
Roel Ezendam, co-founder of developers RageSquid, had this to say:
“We cannot believe the day has finally come that Henk and friends are able to run head – and butt – first onto Xbox One. This is the ultimate Henk experience and we are so excited to be revealing the local multiplayer mode, which was the most asked for feature from our community. We cannot wait to get the game into the hands of console players and see what they think.”
Action Henk races onto Xbox One on 4 March 2016. We can’t wait to play, and we will bring you a full review as soon as we can!