ARK: Survival Evolved Version 730 Is Live
ARK’s latest update is going ahead at this very moment, If you happen to be playing now, you may well receive a warning very soon telling you that server you are playing on will be going off. Each server is being systematically turned off whilst it is being updated from version 729 to version730, once complete the servers are then switched back on, ready for you to jump back into.
— ARK (@survivetheark) January 15, 2016
So what’s being updated this time around:
Upcoming Version v730.0
- All the PC Functionality, Fixes, & Content up through PC version v231.9 (Fireplace, Procoptodon, Dino Rebalance, etc)
- Fixed Cave Loading crash/fall-thru
- Improved performance: better framerate, less stalls
- Fixed crosshair not appearing.
- Fixed some cases where you could lose character save data in local mode.
- Fixed fur armor colorization
- Added 100+ more Official Servers
- Improved speed of server listing
- Fixed Taming Dinos losing Inventories/messed-up-Inventories upon reloading singleplayer save game
- Fixed a memory leak that was typically causing crashes around the Volcano area
As stated above, this update not only fixes a number of bugs, it also includes the introduction of the Procoptodon, The new giant kangaroo. And for everyone that hasn’t already caught a glimpse of the Procoptodon, here it is in all its bouncy glory: