Rainbow Six: Siege – Patch 1.1 Notes
Rainbow Six: Siege has a new patch soon. Here’s the full change log from the official Ubisoft forums. The full log is HUUUUGEEEE so here’s the highlights.
- Implemented an auto-kick feature for intentional team killers
General Tweaks & Improvements
- Hit Registration
- Fixed bugs on replication and kill cam:
- Pawn rotation latency
- Shield positioning while rappelling
- Shooting and moving while rappelling
- Kill cam replication issues
- Updated server tick rate for PC (intermittent & temporary)
- Playlist Changes
- PvP – Ranked playlist HUD has been synced with the Casual playlist
- Renamed Minimal HUD to Hardcore HUD
- Ranked Matchmaking Improvements
- Increased reliability of end-game skill rank updates.
- The penalty for abandoning a ranked game in progress has been temporarily reduced to 8 minutes.
- Skill rank icon is now displayed on the game’s main screen, next to your level.
- Other Matchmaking Improvements
- PvP & PvE matchmaking bug fixes
- PvP – Reduced time to detect Defenders outside from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- PvE – Reduced the maximum number of White Masks and reduced wave sizes in Terrorist Hunt – Disarm Bomb.
- Player Comfort
- Increased the amount of characters available tin the chatbox from 32 characters to 128 characters.
- Glaz scope visibility enhanced.
- Fixed bugs on replication and kill cam:
- Top Community Raised Bug Fixes
- Gameplay fixes
- Level Design fixes
- Online Flow fixes
- Visual fixes
- UI fixes
- Miscellaneous fixes
- Hit Registration
Spawn killing reduction
PvP – Reduced time to detect Defenders outside from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
We believe this will reduce the amount of spawn killing, as it will make it impossible for Defenders to rush to the spawn location undetected. Moreover, our game design philosophy is to have the Attackers’ safe haven be outdoors and the Defenders’, indoors. We felt that 5 seconds gave the Defenders too much time to get in position to take down their opponents and made the Attackers too unsafe outside.
Difficulty reduction for Terrorist Hunt Disarm Bomb
PVE – Reduced the maximum number of White Masks and reduced the wave sizes.
Looking at the data of Terrorist Hunt Disarm Bomb success rates, we saw that they were much lower than desired (for example, in Realistic difficulty, we didn’t even have 0.1% of success rate as I am writing this post – by the way, if you are the 0.1%, congratulations! The success rate we are aiming for in Realistic is about 1%, which is what we currently approximately have for the other Terrorist Hunt modes.)
- Fixed a bug in which the Defenders could exit the building using a deployable shield during Preparation Phase. This was considered an exploit.
- Resolved an issue where bullet impacts would not be registered.
- Fixed a bug where White Masks would take no damage when getting shot in the abdomen.
- Tagging Attackers through the security cameras now properly identify Operator in the HUD.
- Fixed a bug where the user could not switch cameras during the prep phase when his/her drone got destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug where the camera would get turned upside down after rappelling.
- Fixed a bug where the player got stuck after using the rappel feature.
- Opening uPlay overlay now pauses the Situations’ Cinematics.
Level Design Fixes
- Fixed a problem where the drone would fall through the map at the start of the preparation phase.
- Fixed different bugs in which drones could fall off the map or teleport to random locations when thrown.
- Fixed an issue where Twitch’s shock drone would fall through the map when launched from a prone position, backed up against a wall.
Online Flow Fixes
- Fixed an issue where squads would get split up when returning to lobby or the menu.
- Fixed a bug where the XP and Renown screen post-match would be empty.
- Fixed a bug where you could see the enemy team’s operator choices during Selection phase.
- You should now be able to see your teammates in the lobby on rematch.
- Fixed a PVE renown exploit (hack).
- In matchmaking, players searching for a session will now automatically reach step 2 “Joining game session”.
- Fixed an issue when inviting players which are currently in a lobby.
- Fixed error code 0-0x00000602 (received when returning from a matchmaking game to looking for players step).
- Fixed connectivity issue in which the session hanged and all players were being disconnected if a character left the session or got disconnected while escorting the hostage
- Fixed a game invitation bug in which the former host received matchmaking error 2-0x00000064 if he previously quit a Terrorist Hunt lobby and selected a Squad only game afterwards.
- Fixed blood color bug.
- Fixed a bug in which text chat character limit would be even shorter than 32 characters.
- Fixed bug in which attackers could vote for spawn location during preparation phase in Casual.
- Fixed a bug in which the portal menu was shifted to the left when booting the game.
- Fixed a bug in which the player was unable to select Invite Players in the Player Profile screen on XB1 and PS4.
- Various minor tweaks to improve UI.
Fixed a PC voice chat bug in which inviting players to the game set the squad leader’s voice chat record mode settings to Open.
Fixed a PC bug in which pressing ALT+ENTER in-game while having the personal information panel open would leave the player with no functionality.
Added a clear indication in-game that all Terrorist Hunt modes difficulty levels are intended for a full team of 5.
Fixed a PC bug in which the refresh rate selection was broken.
Localization fixes have been made as we updated the text in multiple languages.
Various connection, stability, performance, errors and crashes issues have been fixed.
Take it in folks, there’s a lot of stuff there. Here’s the full changelog if you want to read this all yourself as well as a few things I left out.
- Previous Max: The Curse of Brotherhood FREE with Gold
- Next The Elder Scrolls Online: Orsinium Expansion