Fallout 4 Patch 1.2 Coming to Xbox One
Hey there, fellow Vault Dwellers! Has your experience in the Commonwealth been a little buggy? Fear not, as your friends at Bethesda are releasing Patch 1.2 in an effort to improve your experience.
While the Xbox patch notes tend to be more quality of life fixes, such as improved performance and rendering, there’s also a fix for the quest “When Freedom Calls” not properly completing.
The full list of patch notes for Xbox One can be found below:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
Source: Bethsoft Forums
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions. Follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube, follow us on Twitch and even get involved in our new Forums.
A little low on Xbox credit, fancy a new digital download game or is your live due a renewal shortly? Head on over to CDKeys for discounted credit and live codes, and don’t forget to like their Facebook page for an extra 5% off.
- Previous UFC 2 – First Look At In-Game Moves
- Next Security Certificate breach causing Xbox problems aplenty