Y’all remember Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5? It was only a few months ago, but I know you all tried to forget the glitchy, broken mess of game we were “gifted”.
Turns out, however, developers Robomodo haven’t forgotten, and have been hard at work to right the wrongs made on the game’s release. Patch 1.03 has dropped and offers a number of fixes for known gameplay issues, improved textures and lighting for the skaters and levels… and the Ninja Turtles. Because of course it does.
The patch comes in at 7.8GB, and comes complete with an extra 2 levels and more multiplayer modes. Sounds like Robomodo are making a real go of salvaging Pro Skater 5. The full list of fixes are below:
- Additional levels have been added (Underground, Wild West)
- Additional character campaigns have been added (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tyler the Creator)
- Lighting and visuals have been improved for several levels
- Ability to regain Special Meter during a single combo has been added
- Per-Mission Leaderboards have been added
- Added option to “Return to Freeskate” while in a Mission or Mode
- Added option to “Return to Freeskate” while search for the other player for Co-op Missions or Modes
- Tutorial has been updated
- Many Pro Skaters’ Textures have been updated
- Several Pro Skaters have recived Sponsor update
- Create-a-Park Levels have been updated
- Increased the total number of Stat points a Campaign can earn from 128 to 150
- Several gameplay mechanics within the levels have been updated
- Grinds were updated in several of the levels
- The User Generated Content Rating System has been updated
- Added Likes/Dislikes to the User Generated Levels
- New Challenge UI Flow for matching during FreeSkate has been added
- Leaderboard functionality was updated
- Several multiplayer modes have been added and updated
- Modes added include “Daily Grind,” “Skate Hoarding” and “Manual Mayhem”
- More options for user preference have been added including:
- Double tapping grind button to activate slam
- Opt in/out of Global Voice Chat
- Several UI audio effects have been added
- Misc – minor UI fixes and improvements have been made
Have you managed to play Tony Hawk’s post patch, or have you lost all hope? Let us know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions, follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube and follow us on Twitch.
A little low on Xbox credit, fancy a new digital download game or is your live due a renewal shortly? Head on over to CDKeys for discounted credit and live codes, and don’t forget to like their Facebook page for an extra 5% off.