Just Cause 3: size and notes of day one patch
Just Cause 3 has a day one patch that you’ll need to download and install whenever you first insert its shiny disc into your Xbox One. On PlayStation 4 the patch comes in at a reasonable – by today’s standards – 2.8GB, a figure that’ll most likely be similar on Xbox One.
Just what’s being addressed in patch 1.01? Find out in the notes below.
Fixes and Improvements
- The Medician Department of Nature Conservation has pored over every inch of our beautiful island for cracks and removed them
- The Medician Department of Motor Vehicles has taken measures to acquire poorly-tuned vehicles and burn them
- The DRM has been given a refresher course in combat and spatial awareness as per the General’s recent mandate
- The Medician Department of Infrastructure has made some adjustments to certain roads to prevent traffic jams
- Various stability/crash fixes
- Various camera fixes
- Various Havok destruction optimisations
- Various localisation fixes and updates
- Various worldsim improvements
Missions, Challenges, Random Encounters
- Various minor mission bug fixes
- Various minor challenge bug fixes
- Fixed some various issues with Random Encounters
Graphics and Animation
- Various LoD optimisations
- Various lighting optimisations
- Various animation optimisations
- Various level and EQ adjustments
- Rebels riding along with Rico will now be less rude and not talk over each other
- Fixed a few rare audio distortion issues involving destructible objects with lots of moving parts
Just Cause 3 is releases 1st December. Find out more about the game’s available pre-order bonuses here.
For more news, reviews, competitions and articles, join Xbox One UK’s Facebook Group, Like our Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter. Plus, if videos are your thing, check out our YouTube and Twitch channels!
- Previous Sociable Soccer Kickstarter cancelled, development continues
- Next First Person Bundle now available