How To Fix Errors In Star Wars Battlefront
Games that are constantly online often have a bumpy ride at launch and Star Wars: Battlefront has proven to be just the same. Instead of sitting back and letting players struggle along EA have released a short list of common errors experienced by players and how to fix them.
On of the more common problems experienced by players is a high level of lag. This can be solved by using different ports on your Xbox. If you have never setup ports before then Xbox offers a handy guide here. Some good ports to use on the Xbox One are these, 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 3659, 4500.
Game installation freezes or does not finish.
- Make sure to give your game plenty of time to install.
- If you continue having problems, install your game and choose not to play the installation Darth Vader minigame when asked to do so, or close the minigame if you’re already playing.
- Allow installation to finish before playing any part of the game.
Xbox One players cannot join servers/matchmake
- We’ve fixed an issue causing problems with matchmaking or joining servers on Xbox One.
- If you’re unable to matchmake or join servers on Xbox One, close your game and check for a game update.
- Once updated, you should be able to join servers normally.
Infinite server loading screen/Stuck at server “joining” screen
- If you get stuck while matchmaking, or encounter an infinite loading screen when connecting to a server, exit your game fully and try joining a game again.
“You are not allowed to access online features” error
- Could be due to playing on an underage, or child, account.
- Make sure you’re playing on an account registered to a user of-age and try again.
Sudden disconnection from, or cannot connect to, server
- Stay connected and logged into Origin to avoid disconnection from servers you’re playing on.
- If you disconnect from a server, make sure you’re still logged into the Origin client.
If and when EA announce any more fixes that you can use to improve your playing experience we promise to keep you up to date. Let us know in the comments section if there are any other problems or errors that you have experienced.
- Previous Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 2 Review
- Next Xbox One To Release System Update today