New update available for Preview members 20/11/15
While the New Xbox One Experience has been released to the public, Xbox have a few more things they would like to get feedback on from the Preview Program. As a result, They have a new update for you! This New Xbox One Experience Preview update is rolling out to all Preview participants tonight at 2AM GMT, November 20th. This update contains a fix for an issue some users have reported with game syncing.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 11/21/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1510.151118-2147
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/19 (2AM GMT 20/11)
- Game sync/offline issues: This build contains a fix to address an issue in which some users encountered inconsistent game sync experiences and (in some cases) failures. Affected users may have been unable to view their Gamerscore, or their status may have incorrectly displayed as “offline”.
If you encounter this issue again, please submit feedback by holding down the Xbox button and selecting Report a problem from the power menu.
Tags Preview Update 20/11
- Previous Deadpool Is Now Released On Xbox One
- Next Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Storming on to Xbox One