Deadpool Is Now Released On Xbox One
Right now on Xbox one you can purchase Deadpool on for £44,99 or your regional equivalent.
High Moon Studios originally created this game for the Xbox 360 back in 2013, but now you can get your hands on this upgraded next gen version.
It isn’t exactly clear what has been upgraded in this new version. Has it is just been graphically updated for the Xbox One or are there any in-game changes? So far there has been no footage of the game available to view. However all previous DLC from the earlier version of the game are included in this purchase.
If you don’t know who Deadpool is or what the original game was all about, well fear not, as the man himself has given a quick run down on his new style of quick witted killing:
“There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (Oof. Here we go again.) I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) I’m gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
Key Features: – I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
– Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, what pals?!) are making an appearance. (Hope you don’t mind picking hair out of your tacos.)
– I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
– I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of course, yours truly
– ME! (Checkmate!) – You get more of ME! I’ve included all my DLC from earlier versions in this version, just for YOU, my biggest fan!”
- Previous Xbox App Update On Windows 10 Available Today
- Next New update available for Preview members 20/11/15