New update available for Preview members 18/11/15
While the New Xbox One Experience has been finally been released to the public, Xbox have a few more things they would like to get feedback on from the Preview Program. As a result, They have a new update for you! This New Xbox One Experience Preview update is rolling out to all Preview participants this morning at 2AM GMT, November 18th. This update contains fixes for a few issues reported by the community, as well as other minor bug fixes and improvements.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 11/19/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1510.151116-1758
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/17 (2AM GMT 18/7)
- DIAL fix: This update contains a fix for DIAL (Discovery and Launch protocol) scenarios.
- Voice recognition: This update contains improvements for voice command issues that were reported by the community.
- Previous Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass Details Revealed
- Next Xbox Live Gold Members Can Play NBA 2K16 Free This Weekend on Xbox One