Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege Season Pass Details and Info
Ubisoft have today revealed the details of the upcoming season pass for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
The Season Pass includes:
· Seven day exclusive early access to the eight new operators that you can instantly add to your roster upon their release
· Permanent 5% Renown boost to allow you to unlock content quicker
· The exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin
· The Safari Bundle of five weapons skins
· Two extra daily Renown-earning challenges
· 600 R6 Credits that can be used to purchase additional in-game content
Operation Black ice is the first content patch to be released, coming in January it introduces two new operators from the Canadian JTF2 counter-terrorism unit, a new map and more. The season pass is available for £23.99 as the usual standalone season pass package or it is also available within the Gold Edition of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
About Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Inspired by real-world counter-terrorist organizations, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege puts players in the middle of lethal close-quarter confrontations. For the first time in a Rainbow Six game, players will engage in sieges, a new style of assault where enemies have the means to transform their environments into modern strongholds while Rainbow Six teams lead the assault to breach the enemy’s position. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege gives players unprecedented control over their ability to fortify their position by reinforcing walls and floors, using barbed wire and deployable shields, laying mines and more, or breach the enemies’ position using observation drones, setting charges, rappelling and more. The fast pace and uniqueness of each siege sets a new bar for intense firefights, strategic gameplay and competitive gaming.
- Previous Free copy of Fallout 3 is a limited time deal
- Next Destiny: Xur Agent of the Nine Location & Item 13th-15th Nov