Bungie Weekly Update: 12/11/15 – Iron Banner 2: Electric Boogaloo
It’s another week, and we’re back again with more coverage of Bungie’s Weekly Update, letting you know the big changes coming to Destiny.
Some big news coming from this update is the announcement that Iron Banner will return next week, and for the first time ever, it will be contested under Clash rules. No Control, just eliminate everything with a pulse.
Rewards for the Iron Banner event have also been tinkered with, as you can see below:
- Iron Banner reputation from winning matches increased by 20%
- Activity completion rewards increased at all ranks, with even more significant increases at Rank 2 and above
- Packages from Lord Saladin upon reaching Rank 3 and Rank 5
- Iron Banner Artifacts can be obtained from the Rank 3 package
- Iron Banner Ghost Shells can be obtained from the Rank 5 package or activity completion rewards
Other news that came out of the Weekly Update concerns some changes to Lord Shaxx. Specifically, once you’ve completed the Blademaster questline and obtained your Exotic Sword, Shaxx will stock all of the Legendary Swords. Bungie also alluded to a “refer-a-friend” feature that will see Guardians rewarded for recommending people to buy Destiny during the Christmas season.
As always, you can check out the update for yourself right here. Make sure you like our Facebook Page, join our Facebook Group and follow us on Twitter for all the latest Xbox One news, reviews and competitions.